Parent Information -> Parent Volunteers
At Seaforth Primary School parents and caregivers are recognised as important contributors to their child's social, cultural, moral and intellectual development. We see our relationship with parents and caregivers as being part of a team, endeavouring to achieve common goals. Parents play an important part in the life of the school:
- Helping with the implementation of a range of in class programs.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities.
- Participating in the decision making process via an active P&C and School Council.
- Supporting the ongoing development of the school resources and facilities via the P&C.
- Attending parent information sessions and meetings.
- Organising the Scholastic Book Club.